Described as “The New Generation” by Shotokan Karate Magazine and “One of the UK’s finest talents” by The Shotokan Way Magazine, Paul Herbert 5th Dan – Senior student and instructor of Keinosuke Enoeda 9th Dan, former England Team Captain, GB and International competitor and 7 times National Champion – is a highly sought after instructor.
For more information on booking Paul Herbert 5th Dan to visit your dojo/association please contact him on 07834239714 or visit www.paulherbertkarate.com
with Paul Herbert 5th Dan
Applied Karate – Dynamic Simulation Sessions
The RedMan suit is at the cutting edge of self protection training. An innovative design which fully protects the wearer while allowing the participants to defend themselves whole-heartedly and aggressively.
These courses are invaluable for those seeking to:
- Instil and build self confidence
- Field test hard physical skills at a level which is inappropriate without adequate protection
- Understand and harness adrenal response
- Learn how to successfully operate in stressful condition
- Learn effective physical skills and feel them applied correctly in violent situations without fear of injury.
Sessions can be tailored to meet the specific needs of the participants. These training sessions are also invaluable to:
- Existing martial artist
- Those who operate in high risk professions
- And also work as a great form of stress relief, fun and are brilliant for corporate team building events